HMT and Associates was formed in 1995 by Mr. Harvey Treschow who had managed several national and international engineering firms for over 35 years. The company provided quality engineering, surveying, and inspection services, supporting a broad range of customers in both the public and private sectors for more than 20 years. In February of 2017 HMT joined with a GIS consulting and geospatial services firm, resulting in the creation of a full-service engineering company with a highly qualified staff of licensed engineers, land surveyors, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) specialists, civil designers, code enforcement officials, zoning specialists, UCC Building Code Officials and inspectors.
HMT and Associates leverages proven, state-of-the-art technologies to deliver projects on time and within budget, including the latest engineering design, CAD, and GIS software. Our survey team is equipped with the latest in surveying technology including GPS/GNSS, robotic total stations, 3D scanners and electronic data collection devices.
While HMT and Associates primarily serves southwestern Pennsylvania and the surrounding area, we have performed successfully on numerous projects in West Virginia, Ohio and Michigan.
At HMT and Associates we strive to provide our clients with the latest tools for high-accuracy data collection, publication, and analysis, as well as a full list of services to help with any area of the data collection lifecycle. We offer a wide variety of services and solutions, including:
1. Application Development
2. Data Collection: 3D scanning, GPS training, and survey field services
3. Data Management: Database and service hosting, differential correction and post processing, survey control networks, field crew management, and PLS in Responsible Charge
4. GIS Implementation: data collection services for mapping and survey, system architecture design, ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Server implementation, and ongoing data maintenance
5. Hosted Solutions: data and service hosting, cloud-based data collection and asset management solutions, ArcGIS Enterprise setup and administration
6. Training: 3D scanning training and technology transfer, GPS hardware and software training, survey training
Application Development, Data Conversion/Migration, Data Model & Database Design, GIS Strategy and Planning, Implementation, Needs and Requirements, System Architecture and Design, Training Services