MannionGeo is a focused geospatial information technology consultancy that helps organizations design, build, and operate enterprise-scale geographic information systems (GIS).
Our consultants provide specialized technical services to support large and complex geospatial information technology projects in two primary areas of expertise:
Technology Services, including:
• Databases and data modeling
• Distributed & high availability systems
• Content delivery strategies
• Information security and accreditation
• System design and integration
Business Services, including:
• Enterprise architecture
• Workflow optimization and automation
• Requirements analysis
• Continuous Process Improvement
MannionGeo is a small business, and works extensively with other system integrators and software developers, providing specialized expertise to augment and strengthen our partners' existing capabilities.
MannionGeo consultants are technology and process specialists. As such, we work with organizations in a variety of industries to help design, build, and manage their geospatial information systems and the business processes that support - and are supported by - those systems.
We work with clients in all levels of government, defense, utilities, higher education, and other disciplines in which Esri geospatial technologies serve a role in the enterprise software stack. Our services include:
• Designing, implementing, and administring server-based GIS
• Configuring and optimizing commercial database management systems (DBMS) and geodatabase data models
• Integrating spatial and non-spatial business systems
• Optimizing, automating and documenting standard operating procedues
• Analyzing business requirments, and developing policies and actionable management plans
Application Development, Business Case Development, Data Model & Database Design, GIS Strategy and Planning, Implementation, Needs and Requirements, System Architecture and Design, System Integration