Mason, Bruce & Girard, Inc. (MB&G) was founded in 1921 by David Mason, an early and vocal advocate for sustained yield forestry. Today, MB&G has three lines of business: forestry, environmental, and geospatial services. We are headquartered in Portland, Oregon, and have offices in Oregon, California, and Virginia. MB&G has 60 employees who provide forestry, environmental, and geospatial expertise to help solve some of the most complex natural resource management projects.
While MB&G has been providing GIS services to our clients for over 20 years, the establishment of the Geospatial Services Group (GSG) in 2010 was a significant investment and commitment to enhance and expand our geospatial capabilities.
MB&G ensures our core values of integrity, quality, expertise, and client service, are consistently met with a 100% successful delivery on projects that range from a few thousand dollars to million dollar enterprise development efforts spanning multiple municipal, state, private, and federal clientele.
MB&G provides a full range of geospatial, and mapping services. We work closely with our clients to identify and/or develop the most appropriate data sources and software solutions for each client’s needs including:
• Geospatial Data Needs Assessment – Determine appropriate data types, resolution, and accuracy
• Gap Analysis – Identify data gaps and select best data sources or methodologies to fill those gaps
• Data Compilation – Gather and compile spatial and non-spatial data
• Data Creation – Use image processing techniques, GIS analysis, field data collection and spatial models
• Data Quality Control and Quality Assurance – Includes automated QA
• Spatial Data Integration – for Land Management and Forest Information Systems
• Data Modeling and Database Implementation – Develop efficient and robust data models
Application Development, Business Case Development, Data Conversion/Migration, Data Model & Database Design, GIS Strategy and Planning, Implementation, Needs and Requirements, System Architecture and Design, System Integration, Training Services