PSE is a full service consulting firm for electric utilities, independent power producers and commercial and industrial electric users.
Our clients include distribution cooperatives, generation and transmission cooperatives, investor-owned utilities, municipal utilities, public utility districts, and industry associations.
The professionals at PSE include engineers, economists, and financial analysts. Our team has extensive experience in all facets of the utility industry. We are employee-owned and independent, which gives our clients the confidence that our team is motivated to satisfy their needs and represent their interests.
Forward-Thinking Professionals Helping Clients and Colleagues ACHIEVE Their Goals.
• Assessment of existing GIS deployments using PSE’s GIS Maturity Model
• GIS procurement and conversion services for electric, gas, and/or water utilities
• GIS maintenance services including map and data updates
• Producing in-house or external web mapping applications
• Mobile GIS applications
• Integration of GIS with CIS, OMS, AVL, WMS, etc.
• Telecom / Fiber Mapping
• Integration with PSE’s Utility Operations Dashboard
• Training utility staff for proficient use of the GIS and GIS related tools such as software, web mapping applications and GPS
Application Development, Business Case Development, Data Conversion/Migration, Data Model & Database Design, GIS Strategy and Planning, Hosting Services, Implementation, Needs and Requirements, System Architecture and Design, System Integration, Training Services