Sunrise Engineering collaborates with its clients to develop solutions that work well within their vision. The result is a balance of cost and performance. As a regional leader for professional engineering and consulting services, our many disciplines serve both public and private clients in a diverse range of projects. Our staff of 175 engineers, surveyors, technicians and inspectors work together to bring success to your project, and because we work for the communities in which we live, our passion to create solutions is strengthened.
Our GIS services go beyond our competition especially with the new technology of ArcGIS Online. From local government entities to private businesses, Sunrise Engineering has the skills necessary to expand any organizations infrastructure to the cloud using ArcGIS Online.
It takes a great deal of time learning the entire ArcGIS Online system. Sunrise Engineering eliminates the need to learn every aspect of it by offering In summary, here are a few examples of the services we can perform:
-Administrate and orchestrate the entire organizational structure of ArcGIS Online. This includes setting it up, providing privileges, assigning users, creating groups, performing metadata including image thumbnails on every aspect of the account, develop best practices for sharing and organizing, etc.
-Convert existing data into ready to use Web maps and assign metadata information
- create attribute pop-ups for predetermined assets (ex: fire hydrants, zoning, trails)
- enable access to maps and data hosted in the cloud online and on mobile devices
- assign editing capabilities to particular assets
- create easy-to-use templates for the creation of new assets
- create mapping applications
- imagery hosting options and cached services
- publish new maps to isolate certain features by changing symbology to better captivate the audience and purpose
- collect in the field data to produce online via survey grade or GPS grade equipment
- update client data online by request
Application Development, Business Case Development, Data Conversion/Migration, Data Model & Database Design, GIS Strategy and Planning, Hosting Services, Implementation, Needs and Requirements, System Architecture and Design, System Integration, Training Services