Get More with ArcGIS Online
Due to the popularity of ArcGIS Online, we have been able to reduce the cost of several services and make others available as part of the ArcGIS Online for Organizations subscription. That means that organizations can create and share more interactive maps and apps using fewer service credits or at no cost altogether. The following changes became effective with the July 2013 release of ArcGIS Online:
- Unlimited bandwidth usage (outbound data transfer) is now included with the ArcGIS Online subscription.
- Uploading tile packages from ArcGIS for Desktop is now also included in the subscription.
- Geocoding now uses 50% fewer service credits.
- Routing and GeoEnrichment service credit usage has been reduced by nearly 65%.
- Infographic service credit usage has been reduced by more than 80%.
Esri will continue to add new services to the ArcGIS Online subscription, as we have done in the July release with spatial analysis services.
See also "ArcGIS Online: What's New."