About the Business Summit
Attend the Esri Business Summit and discover how a location strategy allows you to perform in-depth analysis of business information and enable your organization to perform at top notch levels. The Summit is the ideal forum for you to engage with peers from the global commercial community, sit down with Esri business managers and map out a game plan for success. Find out how Esri helps you perform better business analytics – through understanding location.
Attending the Esri Business Summit also gets you a ringside seat to the first two days of the Esri International User Conference. Not only will you join business leaders and innovators just like yourself, but you’ll be introduced to others from a wealth of industries, including government, economic, and environmental sectors.
- Network with peers facing common business challenges such as connecting your GIS vision to an enterprise strategy and understanding the business value of big data.
- Your executive team can attend sessions focused on the business value of a location strategy while your technical team can attend tracks tailored to some of their biggest business challenges.
- Understand some of the out of the ordinary workflows that commercial organizations are using to increase ROI.
- Learn how to optimize your location platform and brainstorm with your peers on next steps for making the most out of your investment.
- Hear how your peers are dealing with the effects of demographic shifts on their businesses.
- Hear directly from Esri on how the technology has evolved over the last year and what we have in store for the future.
- Attend presentations on how to manage data streams, IoT devices and real-time insight including risk, telematics, omni-channel and more.
- Discover powerful capabilities through your current Esri subscriptions that you can easily access and may not know you have.
- Learn best practices for data processing of non-traditional data.
- Share ideas about securing executive support for your location strategy.
- Meet Esri business partners that can help you with some of your biggest needs – anything from implementation to app creation or even business data.
- Learn the benefits and value of adding a location strategy to your business strategy and use it to drive innovation within your organization.
- Enable your organization to access mapping capabilities on any device, anywhere at any time.
- Discover why you might already be a “location company”.
- Understand simple and powerful methods to provide business insight to your entire organization.
- Explore how to leverage the business value of location data from complimentary business systems.
- Learn how others are working with business and technical leaders within the organization to advance department and company goals.
- Get access to the Esri User Conference, where 16,000 of the world's GIS professionals gather to hear the latest in geospatial technology and data and dive into technical conversations with Esri staff and users globally.
Who Should Attend?
There is something for everyone at the Esri Business Summit. The conference encompasses two days and provides both high level discussions and in-depth topics about GIS and creating a successful location strategy. This year we will have content specifically geared toward Managers and C-level executives to discuss the business strategy behind the technology. Those who work with business data every day will benefit from opportunities to attend focused presentations on workflows and solutions to specific challenges. There is also time to talk with Esri partners specializing in focused commercial areas.
Regardless of your role, if you are looking for solutions that could be solved through location data and technology, this is the place for you. Take this opportunity to learn the latest in the industry and network with peers facing similar challenges in retail, real estate, insurance, manufacturing, financial services and other commercial focused industries.