Utility professionals from around the world gathered in Memphis, Tennessee, for the 24th annual Esri Electric and Gas GIS Conference. The link to the conference proceedings will be posted shortly.
The 2014 Esri Electric and Gas GIS Conference offered over 600 attendees the opportunity to
- See the latest maps, apps, and solutions for utilities.
- Stretch GIS beyond mapping to secure funding, upgrade infrastructure, and drive marketing.
- Approach new government regulations with knowledge-driven analysis.
- Get ready for emergencies and outages by taking maps to the field and sending data to the cloud.
- Network with peers to learn best practices and receive industry recognition.
- Find out how to use ArcGIS as a platform and increase return on investment.