About The Conference
EGGC is the major GIS learning and sharing event for electric and gas utilities of all sizes. Attendees use EGGC to connect with fellow GIS users, share tips and challenges, and explore valuable new applications for GIS. More than 600 utilities professionals from 13 countries attended the 2014 conference. Fifty-five exhibitors demonstrated their latest products and solutions to help attendees get the most value for their utility.
Electric and Gas utilities professionals attend EGGC. The conference is built to provide value regardless of GIS experience. Typical attendees include GIS users and managers, IT staff and managers, engineers, operations managers, and executives.
- Proven case studies for improving your utility's ROI through GIS
- Skill training through more then 15 hours of courses in the Hands-On Learning Lab
- Product enhancements news from Esri experts
- Direct access to product and solutions engineers to answer your questions
- Huge professional networking opportunities
- Dozen of exciting new solutions in the GIS Solutions Expo
Explore the map to find the conference location, hotels and 25th Anniversary Party.