Call for Papers
Tell your story and be part of the collaboration that is a cornerstone of the conference.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Information to Include
- Author/Presenter name(s)
- Presentation title (10 words or less)
- Company name
- Complete address, phone, and fax information
- Brief presenter biography (25 words or fewer)
- Abstract (500 characters or fewer, including spaces)
Questions to Be Answered
- What problem did you solve with GIS? What advantage did GIS give you?
- What types of geospatial analysis did you use? Explain how and why.
- What are your findings or results?
- How can this project be useful for the audience?
Content and Formatting
- All papers and presentations must be noncommercial. At no time is it permissible for presenters to use their time slot to advertise or promote a product, service, or company.
- Remember, the information you enter will be published on the website and in the agenda. Eliminate bullet points and numbering and avoid using words in all capital letters. Also, submissions must be in English.
- Do not include information in your abstract that will not be in your presentation.
Presentations are typically 30 minutes or less. Proceedings will be published on the event website. All abstracts will be evaluated and selected based on topic, content, and time available. All authors will be notified after the selection process has been completed. A detailed program of presentations and events will be provided prior to the conference. A projector and screen will be provided in the presentation room.