Plenary Session - Wednesday, February 24
Opening - 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Break - 10:30 am - 11:00 am
Continuation - 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Ballrooms A/B/C, Third Level
As we strive to better understand our world and make the most informed decisions possible, Geographic Information Systems (GIS) allow us to better integrate and analyze our data, collaborate across government, and engage with citizens across our nation, and around the world. With geographic information systems, we are measuring our world continuously, performing spatial analysis in real-time, and creating the understanding to take action every day. Join us, as we explore a world of geographic possibilities; learning from accomplished government and technology leaders who will share ideas and knowledge that lead us all to improved efficiencies, accomplished missions, and success. Walk away inspired and ready to change the world with geography.
- GIS: Integrating, Data, Analysis & Action – Esri President, Jack Dangermond
- Powering Innovation – Special Guest Presentations
- National Park Service Intermountain Region – Darcee Killpack & Heidi Ogle
- University of Denver – Benton Cartledge
- U.S. Geological Survey Wisconsin Internet Mapping – Gary Latzke & Jamie Velkoverh
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security – David Alexander & Michael Donnelly
- U.S. Department of Transportation – Dan Morgan & Derald Dudley
- USDA Forest Service Forest Atlas – Charles Perry & Christopher Oswalt
- Software Technology Updates, New Announcements, and Future Developments – Esri
See the latest advances in the ArcGIS 10.4 platform, including the recent enhancements to ArcGIS Pro, and updates across the desktop, server (web), and mobile device environments. Discover functionality available in exciting new apps like ArcGIS Earth, Drone2Map, and many more, while also exploring geospatial themes such as real-time, big data, analysis, 3D, cloud, and delivering open data. Understand the new applications that are available with ArcGIS to quickly configure and deliver capabilities across your organization.