| Registration Rates
|Early Bird Rate (December 9 – January 16)
|Standard Rate (January 17 – June 5)
|Late (After June 5)
|EXPO Only (Tuesday - Thursday EXPO access)
|U.S. Federal Government
|Business Partners—1st three registrants
|Business Partners—each additional registration (The current attendee rate applies)
|Educational Institution/Nonprofit Organizations (must be part of the Esri Nonprofit Organization Program)
|Complimentary—Sign in to your Esri Account to see if you qualify, or view the Esri Maintenance Program Benefits page
|Media—Send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full-conference registration includes attendance for the User Conference Monday through Friday including the Monday plenary session, map gallery, breakout session, beverage breaks, exhibit hall, special displays and Thursday night party. Lunches will not be provided.
The One Day rate includes all sessions and activities on the day selected. One Day attendance Monday through Wednesday and EXPO only rates do not include the Thursday party; party tickets are available separately.
What you need to register
- Esri Account username and password. If you are registering multiple attendees you will need the Esri Account username for each individual.
- Esri customer number
- Exhibitors and Sponsors will need to have their booth number.
- You must be 18 years or older to register and attend the conference.
- User Conference is open to current Esri customers only.
- Conference Registration(s) are limited for use exclusively by direct company employees. Registrations may not be transferred to anyone, including but not limited to contractors, consultants, family members, partners, clients, or other Esri clients or partners without express written consent from Esri. This provision is intended to be interpreted in its broadest sense and will be strictly enforced.
- Information submitted online is subject to verification. If you do not qualify for the rate selected the registration will be adjusted accordingly. If we are unable to process your registration you will be contacted by Esri staff.
A confirmation will be sent via email 7-10 days after your information is received. The confirmation will include check-in times and locations for picking up your badge and event materials. Check your confirmation to verify its accuracy. If you do not receive a confirmation email or have questions contact us by email or call us at 909-793-2853, ext. 1363.
A photo ID is required to receive your badge. Your confirmation will provide badge pick up times and locations. Your badge will include a digitally encoded tag that will be used to receive one complimentary drink during the Monday evening Map Gallery and, if eligible, will allow you to pick up your wristband for the Thursday Night Party. If you registered for a preconference seminar, it will grant you access to that session as well. There will be a $50 fee to reprint a badge.
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
Make checks payable to Esri and send to:
Attn: Conference Registration
Los Angeles, CA 90074-4630
Confirmed registrants who do not participate or who cancel after June 26 will forfeit their registration fees. Esri reserves the right to cancel any event if the minimum registration is not met. In the event of an Esri cancellation, all registration fees will be refunded. Refunds will not be given for no shows.
If you qualify under the ADA, or have any special needs, E-mail or call Jennifer Young at 909-793-2853, extension 1-2371.