I-Team Contact Information
The various I-Teams have different organization and implementation strategies, incorporating partnership and planning efforts already under way. I-Team contacts and examples of some of their undertakings are
- Arizona--Developing I-Plan strategies. Contact Gene Trobia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arkansas--Conducting a plenary I-Team meeting during the Arkansas GIS User Conference. Contact Shelby Johnson at email@example.com.
- California--Dividing the state into 13 regional I-Teams. Contact Gary Darling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Colorado--Developing teams to analyze needs of framework layers, starting with hydrography, governmental units and cadastral. Contact Marv Koleis at email@example.com.
- Delaware--Establishing a "collaboratory" for framework integration. Contact Mike Mahaffie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Indiana--Expecting to issue draft I-Plan soon. Contact Jill Saligoe-Simmel at email@example.com.
- Kansas--Coordinating I-Team process with Geospatial Landscape of Kansas. Contact Rick Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maryland--Giving series of presentations to Maryland officials to gain support for recently completed I-Plan. Contact Bill Burgess at email@example.com.
- Metro New York--Using themes: public safety, health, economic development, emergency management. Contact Al Leidner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Montana--Revising draft plan submitted to FGDC in March 2001. Contact Stu Kirkpatrick at email@example.com.
- Nebraska--Implementing a recently developed strategic plan with funding help from USGS. Contact Larry Zink at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Jersey--Establishing task forces to develop I-Plan chapters for framework layers. Contact Hank Garie at email@example.com.
- North Carolina--Developing Community Data Sharing Agreements. Contact Zsolt Nagy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Texas--Drafting I-Plan as part of biennial strategic plan required under recent legislation. Contact Mike Ouimet at email@example.com.
- Utah--Continuing to evolve I-Plan as implementation occurs. Contact Dennis Goreham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Virginia--Accomplishing its initial I-Team studies through 9 regional county-based I-Teams and 3 separate state agency I-Teams. Contact Bill Shinar at email@example.com.
ArcNews home page