ArcGIS Data Reviewer saves time and organizational resources by allowing you to
Coordinate the Data Review Effort
- Efficiently manage the data review process by systematically tracking error results.
- Implement a standardized data validation process using configurable checks.
Simplify Data Quality Control Processes Using Automated Checks
Take advantage of more than 40 out-of-the-box automated validation checks.
- Author and distribute pre-configured checks to ensure consistency and repeatability of the data QC process.
- Expedite data validation by leveraging fine-grain control over the validation process.
Improve Visual Data Review
- Deploy easy-to-use tools for visually identifying missing, misplaced, or miscoded features.
- Optimize the visual review process by leveraging statistical sampling methods when it is impractical to review all features.
- Extend visual review and feedback capabilities across the organization and multiple platforms.
Manage and Report Data Quality Results
- Manage error results in a central location and easily share that information.
- Automatically capture statistics to gain insight into the source and causes of errors.
- Use tabular reports and web-based analytical dashboards to monitor data health and to identify error trends.
- Store and manage error results using scalable geodatabase technologies.
Schedule Automated Data Validation
- Schedule and automatically execute data validations on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Offload time-consuming data validations from desktop clients to intranet or cloud-hosted server infrastructure.
Simplify the quality control process by using out-of-the box checks or by creating your own.
Implement consistent, repeatable QC workflows by creating and sharing business rules throughout your organization.
Improve the visual data review process by using a systematic approach to navigate through your data.
Determine the health of your data by identifying, categorizing, and quantifying error results easily and accurately.