Easily Work with Different Data Formats
Bring spatial data from many sources into the ArcGIS environment for mapping, visualization, and analysis. Whether you are a data publisher, a data conversion company, or an integration consultant, use ArcGIS Data Interoperability to convert data into a format that makes it easier to use and distribute.
See a Complete List of Formats →
No Coding Required
ArcGIS Data Interoperability provides a zero-coding environment to read, transform, and write in hundreds of GIS- and business-friendly formats from files, databases, and the web. It comes with a visual diagramming interface for authoring and executing data connections and transformations.
Extract, Transform, and Load
ArcGIS Data Interoperability provides state-of-the-art direct data access and data translation tools in addition to the ability to build complex spatial extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) tools for data validation, migration, and distribution.
Support for Open Standards
ArcGIS Data Interoperability supports various proprietary formats and protocols as well as standardized formats from OGC, ISO, and other GIS Standards bodies. The GML (simple features) and WFS core standards are enabled using the extension, with no licensing required.
Share Your Work
You can get the Data Interoperability extension for ArcGIS for Server and deliver complete models via your network or the web, regardless of data sources. Or if you are a developer, you can also get the extension for ArcGIS Engine.
- Transform data on the fly
- Work with industry standards such as CSV, CAD, JSON, XML, and RSS
- Leverage OGC formats such as GML and CityGML, WFS, and KML/KMZ
- Convert between formats using tools for quick import/export
- Author, document, run, and publish interoperability tools within ArcGIS
- Bring CAD-created BIM data in Industry Foundation Classes IFC or Revit RVZ files into ArcGIS
- Manage and use authenticated connections to web apps and web storage
- Leverage FME Workbench (.fmw) files directly as Spatial ETL tool source files
Share Your Work on the Web
Use ArcGIS Data Interoperability for Server to share your maps and spatial extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools created using ArcGIS Data Interoperability in repeatable enterprise applications to improve productivity and increase data analysis capacity of your organization.
ArcGIS Data Interoperability for Server is available on Windows only for ArcGIS Enterprise Advanced and ArcGIS Enterprise Standard.