What Do You Get?
ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry Bundle includes:
- ArcGIS for Desktop (Standard license level)
- 3D Analyst Desktop Extension
- ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry
ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry Solution includes tools for:
- Creating Bathymetric Information System geodatabases
- Managing and maintaining geodatabase connections and health
- Organizing bathymetric data through collections and metadata
- Adding bathymetric data to the system and compiling additional metadata on demand
- Exploring your entire bathymetric data catalog through a dynamic filter that is driven by metadata and spatial awareness
- Generate seamless surfaces according to user specified rules that govern the prioritization of overlapping datasets.
First-year maintenance is included in the license of ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry. Maintenance includes technical support, updates, and many other benefits.
ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry is available as a single- or concurrent-use license for both stand-alone and bundled options. The bundle includes ArcGIS for Desktop Standard and 3D Analyst extension. Use of Esri software is subject to the Esri License Agreement.
Training and Implementation Packages
If you need ArcGIS for Maritime: Bathymetry training, you have many training options.
- Standard classroom training
- Custom workshop
- On-site implementation and configuration support
- Remote implementation and configuration support
Ask a question.