Foundational ArcGIS CoursesFoundational courses are designed for professionals with all levels of GIS experience. Classes cover fundamental GIS concepts, core ArcGIS platform capabilities, and widely used workflows. View all courses at esri.com/arcgisfoundation.
- ArcGIS 1: Introduction to GIS
- ArcGIS 2: Essential Workflows
- ArcGIS 3: Performing Analysis
- ArcGIS 4: Sharing Content on the Web
Instructor-Led Courses on Special TopicsCourses on special topics use industry-specific examples and data to teach contextual geospatial concepts and best practices for ArcGIS.
- Geospatial Concepts for Intelligence Operations
- Market Analysis Using Esri Business Analyst
- Using ArcGIS for Geospatial Intelligence
- Using ArcGIS for Mining Geoscience Workflows
- Working with Geometric Networks for Utilities
Certification Exams for ArcGIS 10.3
Esri technical certification exams recognize expertise in desktop, developer, and enterprise use of ArcGIS. Two version 10.3 exams are available now, with more to follow soon. View complete information for all Esri technical certification exams at esri.com/certification, and register at pearsonvue.com/esri.
Open for Registration
Opening in Late July
- ArcGIS Desktop Professional
- Enterprise System Design Associate
- Enterprise Geodata Management Associate
- Enterprise Geodata Management Professional
Opening in Late August or Early September