Esri instructor-led courses are suitable for ArcGIS 10.2 and 10.3 users. The concepts and workflows taught in these courses apply to both versions. Students work with ArcGIS 10.3 in class to complete course exercises, and the take-home course data DVD includes the ArcGIS 10.3 and ArcGIS 10.2 files needed to repeat the exercises back at the office. View all instructor-led courses at esri.com/coursecatalog.
These new courses are designed to help developers, database administrators, and GIS professionals be highly productive and take advantage of the latest ArcGIS capabilities.
- Deploying and Maintaining a Multiuser Geodatabase
- Introduction to ArcGIS Pro for GIS Professionals
- Configuring Apps Using Templates and Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS—Web Course
- Get Started with Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS—Free Training Seminar
- Streamline GIS Workflows with ArcGIS Pro—Free Training Seminar
Esri creates instructor-led training designed especially for geospatial professionals working at military, intelligence, and national security organizations. Courses emphasize realistic, scenario-driven examples and hands-on practice with ArcGIS technology. Learners acquire a solid foundation in geospatial concepts; best practices; and workflows that support the production of timely, actionable intelligence. Learn more about Esri training for these communities at esri.com/geospatial-skills. These instructor-led courses are available for military, intelligence, and national security organizations.
- Introduction to Geospatial Concepts for Intelligence Operations
- Using ArcGIS for Geospatial Intelligence
New desktop, developer, and enterprise exams that measure proficiency with ArcGIS 10.3 are in development. The 10.3 versions of the ArcGIS Desktop Associate and ArcGIS Desktop Professional exams will be released in May, with other exams following soon after. View complete information for all Esri technical certification exams at esri.com/certification.