ArcGIS the Platform—On Display at the 2013 Esri International User Conference
The Esri International User Conference (Esri UC) is where you can spend five days experiencing more than 900 GIS success stories, best practices, and real-world projects from more than 15,000 of the brightest minds in GIS that all have one thing in common—they are all Esri software users just like you.
This year promises to be even more informative and dynamic as presenters concentrate on mobile devices, 3D technology, cloud-based computing, GIS workflows, data management, and new ArcGIS features that improve the efficiency and deployment of your solutions across all devices.
Discovering ArcGIS the Platform
The 2013 Esri UC creates the opportunity to work face-to-face with nearly 1,000 Esri staff on the latest features released in ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online, providing user sessions, tech workshops, demo theaters, and displays to discover the latest techniques to open geospatial capabilities to any of your organization’s users by any application on any device anywhere, anytime. Come ready to learn the following fundamental features of the ArcGIS platform:
- Ready to use
- Self-service mapping
- Applications across all devices and browsers
- Services (routing, address, geoprocessing, analysis, etc.)
- Strong developer access and tools
- Platform for easily hosting and sharing applications and content
- Dynamically scalable and redundant (cloud infrastructure)
- Open and accessible using standards
- Supports all geospatial data types, including real-time server networks
- Provides an ecosystem of applications, content, and communities for users and partners
- Provides simple access to GIS using a software as a service (SaaS) model
- Integrates with ArcGIS desktops
- Integrated with business intelligence tools (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, etc.)
The Esri UC is more than a collection of sessions, exhibits, and Lightning Talks—it is our yearly opportunity to gather together to inspire, share, and collaborate on the latest GIS technologies available to create a better world through the power of geography. From the opening presentation on the main stage to the smallest session room, you’ll be inspired by the innovative ways GIS is helping address important issues around the world.
You can’t get this comprehensive combination of firsthand information anywhere else. Make sure you’re taking full advantage of Esri technology by joining us in San Diego, California, this summer, July 8–12.
Learn more and register at esri.com/uc.