The next ArcGIS Pro SDK release will soon arrive with ArcGIS Pro 2.3.
Here are some of the highlights of the new capabilities you’ll see:
- Map Exploration – A new Table control and Reports customization via the CIM
- Geodatabase API – Plug-in data sources and additional version management support
- Layout API – Additional map series creation and export support
- Dimension API – First release of this new API, to be expanded in future releases
- Content API – Additional support for metadata
- Pro SDK NuGet – A new preview version of the Pro SDK leveraging NuGet. Use of the NuGet preview at 2.3 is unsupported. More information to come with the release.
- Resources – Updated documentation and community samples
Below is a demonstration of the new 2.3 Table control in a sample from the Map Exploration Team. It shows how multiple attribute tables from multiple maps can be easily visualized from within a custom pane.
As with each release, there will be new ProConcept and ProGuide documentation, with code samples and snippets to help you get up and running with the new SDK features.
Stay tuned for the Pro 2.3 release announcement in the coming weeks, when we’ll provide additional information on the updates with links to the new content. In the meantime, keep the ArcGIS Pro SDK page handy.
We look forward to hearing from you as you begin to leverage these new capabilities in your Pro add-ins, and invite your feedback at the Pro SDK Group on GeoNet.
Finally, for a look at a few of the exciting new capabilities coming with ArcGIS Pro 2.3, see this earlier post.