by Caitlin Scopel, Cartographic Product Engineer, Esri
For those craving hydro, the 2012 Esri International User Conference is bursting with water-related sessions, starting on Sunday with the GIS Hydro 2012 meeting, and continuing throughout the conference.
GIS Hydro is a FREE Preconference meeting on Sunday, July 22nd, 2012.
Team Water Resources Meeting Agenda
(GIS HYDRO 2012 – Water Resources Workshop)
Sunday, July 22, 2012 • 8:00am – 5:00pm
San Diego Convention Center • Room 29 C
|8:30 – 10:00||ArcGIS Online and Hydro Resource Center
||University of Texas
|10:00 – 10:15||Break|
|10:15 – 11:00||New ArcGIS Hydrologic Analysis Workflows and Geoprocessing Services||Esri
|11:00 – 12:00||Water Observations
|12:00 – 1:30||Lunch on your own|
|1:30 – 3:15||Monitoring and Modeling for Drought and Water Supply||University of Texas
Brigham Young University
|3:15 – 3:30||Break|
|3:30 – 5:00||Spotlight Presentations of Water Resource Application Projects
Woods Hole Research Center
|5:30 –||Dinner (Sevilla)|
This all day preconference meeting is FREE.
If you would like to be on the meeting invite list, please contact Christa Campbell (CCampbell@esri.com).
During the main conference, follow the Water Resources Session topic to attend these Moderated Paper sessions:
- Flood Modeling
- Watershed Modeling and Characterization I & II
- NHD Applications
- NHDPlus V2 – The Next Generation
- Watershed Boundary Dataset and Applications
- US-Canada Data Harmonization Program Framework & Applications
- Water Resources Modeling – Case Studies
- Water Resources Data Systems
- Water Quality Modeling and Assessment
- Water Resources Data DevelopmentTechniques
- Water Resources Information Systems
- Using 3D to Assess Reservoir Sedimentation Changes
In addition, find these Tech Workshops and Demo Theater Presentations:
- Spatial Analyst – Creating Watersheds and Stream Networks
- Creating a Hydrologically Conditioned DEM
- The Esri Hydro Resource Center
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling with ArcGIS
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling for Floodplain Delineation
The 2012 Esri International User Conference is less than 2 weeks away!
We hope to see you at all these great sessions.