Thursday night party
Join thousands of your colleagues and enjoy great food, awesome entertainment, beautiful museums, and fun activities for the whole family.
- Party is Thursday, July 11, 2019 from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Wristbands are required for entry. Additional wristbands for family and friends (not attending UC) are available for $50 at the Activities Desk in the lobby of the convention center. Kids 12 and under are free and do not require a wrist band.
- Round-trip shuttle transportation will be provided from the San Diego Convention Center to, and from, the event.
Share the fun at the Kids Fair
Learn about the world of GIS with Esri staff guiding you through age-focused stations that include activity booths, a hands-on computer lab, and a demonstration theater. The Kids Fair is ideal for children ages 5-15 and is free and open to everyone. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Kids Fair is open from Tuesday, July 9 to Thursday, July 11, 2019, in the Marriott Marquis—Marina Ballroom, Salon D.
Tuesday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Wednesday 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Thursday 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
Family Night at the UC Expo
Introduce your family and friends to GIS at the UC Expo. Explore partner exhibits and enjoy fun activities and much more.
- Family Night is Wednesday, July 10, 2019 | 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. in the Exhibit Pavilion- San Diego Convention Center.
- Family Night is open to anyone accompanied by a registered UC attendee.
Register for child care
Although Esri does not provide child care, our trusted partner provides a program for children ages 6 months through 12 years.
- Services will be provided from July 8 to 11 at the San Diego Marriott Marquis and Marina Hotel
Monday - 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tuesday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday - 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.