The UP42 ArcGIS Pro add-in lets you search, order, access and visualize raster image assets from UP42 without leaving the ESRI ecosystem.
The UP42 platform empowers geospatial solution providers to take their products to market faster. We enable this with a developer-first platform that lets customers easily order and process geospatial data at scale. From Pléiades Neo to Capella Space and more, our platform offers an extensive collection of geospatial data & and analytics for our customers. The combination of diverse commercial datasets, flexible credit-based pricing, small AOI requirements, and API-first access acts as a force multiplier for our customers - we empower geospatial solution providers to scale further, faster, and cheaper.
The UP42 add-in for ArcGIS Pro offers users an easy, intuitive way to simplify and streamline their data ordering and visualization workflows. After ordering geospatial imagery from the leading data providers on the UP42 platform, ArcGIS Pro users can leverage this add-in to visualize the data, perform further analyses, and share the results with the relevant stakeholders. The add-in will significantly reduce the complexities of geospatial data access, enabling a seamless workflow between UP42 and Esri ecosystems.
If you are an UP42 user, the add-in will allow you to perform the following actions from your ArcGIS Pro account:
- Open UP42 catalog to search and place orders for geospatial imagery
- Access all of your downloaded imagery and pending orders within UP42 storage
- Perform further visualization or analyses on any of the downloaded imagery using ArcGIS Pro capabilities
- Share the final output with the broader team using ArcGIS Online
Check out UP42 add-in documentation for more information.
- Situational Awareness
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Risk Management
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Economic Development
- Natural Resources
- State and Local Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
* ArcGIS Pro 3.0
* UP42 account
* UP42 account
Oct 6, 2022