The Street SmartTM Widget for ArcGIS introduces high resolution street-level imagery to Web Apps that you build with the Web AppBuilder. The widget works with the Web AppBuilder Developer edition 2.0 and up, or, if your organization uses ArcGIS Enterprise, you can use the widget with Web AppBuilder integrated into Portal for ArcGIS.
Cyclomedia uses a unique, patented recording system that creates parallax-free 360° spherical images with exceptionally high accuracy. Cyclomedia mobile data acquisition vehicles capture GeoCycloramas every 5 meters (5.46 yards), which allows you to view buildings, objects, public green spaces and roads from various angles. These GeoCycloramas enable precision measurements for asset inventories and convenient field checking for condition assessments from the office.
With the Street SmartTM Widget integrated into your Web App, Cyclomedia’s imagery and many features of Street SmartTM become accessible:
- View both current and historical
- View detailed GeoCyclorama
- Display various overlays on top of GeoCycloramas, including user-defined overlays
- Perform different types of measurements in GeoCycloramas, such as point, distance, surface and height measurements
- Export your view to PNG images
- 22.5 - Changed style to match new Street Smart version 2.0, style fixes for Dart Theme
- 22.4 - Major fixes and updates to the widget:
- Added coded domain and field aliases to object info
- Made style changes to the object info table-Fixed error when <Null> value is found inside feature
- Added an adjustable display scale for the recordings
- Fixed panning issue caused by other widgets
- Sync map layer visibility with panorama overlays
- Allow the cyclorama to open by clicking on the coverage map but making the recording points invisible
- Fixed transparency issue for overlays
- Moved the Street Name layer so it doesn't overlap with the time control box
- Added warning message in case feature is not Z-enabled when saving measurements
- Fixed SRS issue with latest wkid not matching up with old wkid
- Updated API with a functioning toolbar in Full-screen Mode
- 22.3 - Added historic recordings to the 2D map, fixed a bug with the overlapping polylines not completing.
- 22.2 - Improved credential security, added alert for missing cycloramas, added cyclorama coverage map, and various bug fixes.
- 22.1 - Added oblique viewer, point cloud toggle, additional measurements, and various bug fixes.
- 21.4 - Small updates.
- 21.3 - Rendering improvements, quality of life changes, and visibility toggles for widget-generated layers.
- 21.2 - Small updates.
- 20.3 - Small updates.
- 19.3 - Small updates.
- 19.2 - Now with feature attribute window for ArcGIS.
- 19.1 - Second version with store measured features and more settings flexibility.
- 18.1 - First version with viewing, overlay, and measuring (no storage).
Cyclomedia is the market, technology and innovation leader in large-scale systematic visualization of environments, creating 360° panoramic street-level images from public roads (GeoCycloramas). Our patented technology allows ground truth accurate panoramic imagery to be produced relatively quickly on a nationwide scale through highly automated production and quality control processes.
Contact a Subject Matter Expert to learn how to access Cyclomedia products and services through the Street SmartTM Widget: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Field Service Management
- Situational Awareness
- Electric and Gas Utilities
Jun 15, 2018