- Converts 3D Tiles data into i3S files while preserving domain schemas, such as the One World Terrain (OWT) Ground-Warfighter Geospatial Data Model (GGDM), and preserving attributes assigned to OWT building models.
- Extracts CDB layers from sources such as the NGA’s Beyond 3D Program including OpenFlight models to jump-start ArcGIS Pro projects. Layers within CDB include 3D terrain, roads, buildings, vegetation, airports, vertical obstructions and many other feature and model types.
- Enables Presagis stylized building templates and textures which can increase the quality of 3D scene visualizations in ArcGIS Pro.
- Situational Awareness
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- National Government
- Public Safety
- State and Local Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
Component Recommended Configuration
DirectX 12 compatible graphics card
Hard Disk Space:
15 GB for the software
60 GB for sample databases
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Intel® 4th Generation Quad Core™ or higher 3.5 GHz with 20M L3 cache
Mar 21, 2022