This data layer contains the location (latitude and longitude) and FHWA MUTCD coding of highway traffic signage for all states on roads 45 mph and greater. (Coverage map: https://coverage.allvision.io/)
Allvision AIGIS is an AI-based platform designed to transform data from mobile sensors (LiDAR and Imagery) into actionable information for the transportation, logistics, and telecommunications industries. AIGIS provides a platform and tools to enable Geospatial and Surveying professionals to define and train AI models specific to their data and needs, then execute them in the Allvision cloud to extract location, geometry, and other attributes of objects of interest in GIS-compatible layers.
This Marketplace offering is a Custom, On-Demand data layer which represents a full-service GIS product based on AIGIS, specific to state, US, and Interstate highway signage. Here’s how it works:
- Click ‘Purchase Request’ to create a request for your custom layer. Please provide as much detail as possible about your area of interest (bounding polygon or road centerlines).
- Someone from Allvision’s project delivery team will be in touch to confirm details and data availability.
- Upon contract execution, Allvision’s will automatically ingest data* from one or more of our partners, and process it in AIGIS to create your Sign Inventory layer.
- Once complete, the Custom Layer will be available for use via ArcGIS Online.
Produced layers will contain the following attributes for each traffic sign:
- 3D Position (longitude, latitude, altitude)
- 3D Orientation
- Cardinal direction
- FHWA MUTCD Code, or general class if unavailable
- Date of collection
*Output results may be based on multiple sources of data captured on different dates. Data will be no older than 24 months from date of Purchase Request. Please consult with Allvision project delivery for more details on the age of available data.
- Situational Awareness
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Risk Management
- State and Local Government
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
Contact provider for more information
Feb 18, 2022