The HawkEye RF Data Explorer for ArcGIS Pro streamlines the process of revealing critical insights to rapidly identify threats, assess risk, and augment geospatial projects.
The add-in simplifies the experience of using HawkEye 360’s RF data and analytics by reducing the effort required to ingest, visualize, and analyze the data. By integrating the HawkEye RF Data Explorer Add-In into the Esri ArcGIS ecosystem, users can more easily interpret RF data and analytics to enhance their understanding of activity happening around the world.
With the HawkEye RF Data Explorer Add-In for ArcGIS Pro you can:
- Load and visualize RF signal data and analytics by area of interest, timeframe, order, signal, and data visualization type
- Simplify workflows and streamline analysis with filters to support in-depth analysis
- Gain insights with advanced analytics such as dark ships and rendezvous to assess the risks associated with target vessels.
- Access maritime vessel information to gain context into vessel behavior. If available, users can gain access to vessel identification, historical activity, known sanction violations, and more.
- Quickly identify trends, patterns of life, and anomalies with a summary timeline that automatically adjusts accordingly to the basemap view
- Explore and understand data and analytics with common symbology and naming
To learn more about HawkEye 360 or inquire about a sample data set, visit he360.com
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Situational Awareness
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- National Government
Subscription for accessing HawkEye 360 RF data and analytics.
Dec 18, 2020