The use of Model Manager Add-In for ArcGIS Pro results in the implementation of below Information Model Dashboards. As a result, you can effectively visualize and communicate the role and value provided by GIS in the current and future state:
- Which business functions are supported by ArcGIS?
- What use cases are ArcGIS maps and apps used for?
- Which data sources are used within ArcGIS maps and apps?
- What changes were made to the data model?
- How does the current data model map to future data model?
- What are the target use cases and estimates to modernize GIS?
1. Use Cases Dashboard
Master list of maps, apps, reports, scripts, models, interfaces etc.
2. Dependencies Dashboard
Visualize dependencies between use cases and data model.
3. Data Model Utilization Dashboard
Understand used and unused layers, fields, domains.
4. Data Mapping Dashboard
Map source to target data models for migration.
5. Data Model Adaptations Dashboard
Listing of changes made to data models by status.
6. Data Sources Dashboard
Services and data sources consumed through portal.
7. DevOps Estimates Dashboard
Estimate use cases by GIS projects.
In addition, Model Manager also provides functionality to compare:
1. Data Models: Classes, Field Types, Domains
2. Listings By Type across ArcGIS Portals and ArcGIS Online
- Analysts, Programmers, Testers, Architects, Administrators
- Supervisors, Managers, Executives
Please contact the provider to schedule a demonstration.
Contact provider for more information
- Electric and Gas Utilities
- Petroleum and Pipeline
- State and Local Government
January 23rd, 2019