Trimble Catalyst DA2 GNSS System for Esri LAMP
The Trimble® CatalystTM DA2 GNSS system for the Esri Land Administration Modernization Program (LAMP) is an innovative way to empower land administration organizations in resource-constrained countries with geospatial tools that enhance land processes and parcel data accuracy.
The Trimble Catalyst DA2 GNSS system bundle for Esri LAMP participants provides Trimble GNSS positioning accuracy to data collection workflows using Esri field solutions. The bundled solution offers a special subscription price for field crews of five or more members and can be extended to multiple field crews.
When paired with the Esri® ArcGIS® Field Maps data collection app, the Trimble Catalyst DA2 GNSS system is a streamlined and easy-to-use tool for enabling high-accuracy GIS data capture and inspection. The Trimble GNSS solution provides higher data quality, reliability, orientation in the field and survey-grade accuracy to registered data.
- Industry-leading Trimble ProPoint® GNSS engine technology to enable increased accuracy and reliability in challenging GNSS environments such as near and among trees and buildings.
- Multi-band support for all global and regional GNSS systems: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, NavIC/IRNSS, SBAS, MSS/L-Band.
- Excellent phase-center stability and robust multi-path rejection characteristics in difficult GNSS environments.
Lightweight & Convenient
- Trimble's smallest and lightest RTK-capable GNSS receiver at only 330 g.
- Wireless connection to Android and iOS devices.
- Compatible with any USB power bank or USB-C equipped field device.
- Multiple mounting options
- Custom designed for the Trimble Catalyst positioning service, simplifying access to precise positioning workflows. Trimble Corrections Hub delivers seamless correction services worldwide, online or offline, for all Catalyst subscribers
The components of the bundle are:
- Trimble Catalyst GNSS positioning service subscription which includes:
- Trimble DA2 GNSS receiver
- Catalyst 1 (1 cm HRMS performance service level)
- Trimble Corrections Hub (bundled with Catalyst 1) provide worldwide real-time GNSS corrections via internet and satellite
- Esri ArcGIS Field Maps field app (part of Esri LAMP)
Optional Trimble accessories such as poles, batteries and Trimble data collection devices are also available to purchase separately.
- Economic Development
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- National Government
- Natural Resources
- State and Local Government
Contact provider for more information
Sep 21, 2023