Water utilities have until October 2024 to comply with the EPA Lead and Copper Rule Revisions (LCRR).
LCRR requirements include preparing and submitting their
- Lead Service Line Inventory (LSLI)
- Lead Service Line Replacement Plan (LSLR)
- Public Communications Plan
- Water Sample/Testing Plan
All requirements hinge on an up-to-date inventory. The challenge is that many water systems do not know where the lead lines are nor how many they have.
We can help.
Water utilities use BlueConduit predictive modeling to:
- Reduce the uncertainty and the number of unknowns in their service line materials inventory.
- Optimize the number of inspections.
- Prioritize lead service line replacements by risk to the vulnerable, increasing equity and improving trust through transparency.
Field teams using BlueConduit predictions regularly achieve hit rates greater than 80%. That high hit rate comes from digging in the right place to get the lead out.
Yes! The EPA included predictive modeling and BlueConduit’s work in their August 2022 Guidance for Developing and Maintaining a Service Line Materials Inventory.
Wondering if your state accepts predictive modeling for service line inventories? Check our state guidance map.
- Risk Management
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Field Service Management
- Operational Efficiency
- State and Local Government
Contact provider for more information
Aug 23, 2023