Near Space Labs provides high-resolution, high-frequency imagery with zero-emission stratospheric balloons called Swiftys. Our proprietary fleet is able to cover large-scale areas at down-to-earth prices. Near Space Labs' mission is to empower organizations to monitor their assets and track change across the Earth.
Our detailed imagery, with high refresh rates, is used across a variety of industries including government, insurance, conservation, construction, and energy in order to enhance and support data-driven decision making.
The Near Space Labs Scene Explorer is an ArcGIS Pro Add-In to explore and download our imagery catalog. Imagery is delivered as 1 x 1.4 sq km scenes in a Geotiff format and is STAC-compliant. You can read more about our product specifications and Swiftys here.
The SpatioTemporal Asset Catalog (STAC) open specification simplifies imaging indexing and searches. As part of our commitment to industry democratization, Near Space Labs employs and contributes to STAC.
- Obtain API credentials by contacting us.
- Search by map extent or imagery STAC ID, with start/end dates.
- Download imagery directly to disk, then drag-and-drop into ArcGIS Pro for analysis.
- Searching by STAC ID produces only the images belonging to that STAC item and disables the other search fields.
- Searching by the other parameters will search our entire catalog of collected imagery by any specified dates and optionally by the active map's extent.
- Left or right-clicking search results displays their individual footprints, while double-clicking a search result zooms the map to that scene boundary.
- ArcGIS Pro 2.7+
- NET Framework 4.8+
- Near Space Labs credits or trial credentials for querying STAC and accessing imagery.
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Real-Time Location Tracking
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Market and Customer Analysis
- Architecture, Engineering, and Construction
- National Government
- State and Local Government
- Electric and Gas Utilities
NET Framework 4.8+
Jun 22, 2021