- Outages displays real-time power events at the USNG level.
- Far Zoom highlights current events at any zoom scale, pointing the user to the locations of events.
- USNG Coverage provides the USNG 1km x 1km grid cells representing the coverage footprint for the ~300,000 power sensors. The cells are categorized by their density of sensors, ranging from 1 to 20+ per cell.
- County Coverage provides county shapes with associated values representing the estimated population within a 1 km radius of Gridmetrics® sensors, and the percentage of the county population which is covered.
- Situational Awareness
- Risk Management
- National Government
- State and Local Government
- Public Safety
- Electric and Gas Utilities
Contact provider for more information
Jul 27, 2021