CHA Integrated Solutions (CHA) provides this ArcGIS Pro add-in to calculate and validate Class Location areas in United States and Canada in accordance with the regulatory and safety requirements for successful gas pipeline operation. This Class calculator for ArcGIS Pro is designed in accordance with U.S. CFR Title 49, Part 192, Subpart A, Section §192.5 and for Canada, CSA Z662-19.The results are defendable and users can easily save the settings for reuse, comparisons, and auditing purposes. Advanced Class Location analysis logic, such as structure-by-structure validation or visual sliding class assessment unit (eg. one mile), makes this a perfect tool for those needing to run Class analysis on their assets.
- Built-in advanced validation tools
- Full integration with ArcGIS Pro
- Fully configurable settings
- Defendable results saved for on-demand analysis and audits
- Ability to calculate both US Class and Canadian Class
- Optional clustering for US assets
- Provides a quick view of continuous sliding assessment unit
- Configurable data export
This flexible tool can run a standard sliding class calculation with or without clustering, utilizing attributes of structures to drive each analysis. As results are generated, users can view them as a map and export the data. The Structure Impact feature allows users to easily identify the structures within a class assessment unit (eg. one mile) within any point along the centerline. The user can define exactly what data to include for each portion of the analysis. Only the features that meet the criteria specified will be used and all other features will be disregarded.
The Class Calculator for ArcGIS Pro is designed to
streamline the workflow process wherever possible. Powerful analysis tools are
also provided to understand, verify, and interpret the analysis
results. Users can run multiple analyses over the same area, with different
inputs, to perform a “what if” analysis and compare the results side by side.
Integration with Esri’s ArcGIS Pro brings several advantages:
- Easily export the results in standard Esri formats.
- A clear and comfortable user experience.
- Leverages ArcGIS Pro’s built-in filter and selection tools.
Class Calculator for ArcGIS Pro benefits:
- Built-in validation tools give Users the confidence they are meeting federal requirements.
- The tool is database-agnostic, working through ArcGIS Pro against any supported map layer data source, from local file geodatabases to enterprise geodatabases, or even feature services.
- The calculations are consistent, repeatable, and defendable, which may improve overall TVC efforts.
For more information please contact us for a demo (ISInfo@chacompanies.com) or view further information on our website. We offer trials but recommend your first step to be a demo so we can discuss your unique needs.
- Asset Tracking and Analysis
- Operational Efficiency
- Risk Management
- Site Analysis and Territory Planning
- Situational Awareness
- Petroleum and Pipeline
- Electric and Gas Utilities
Jul 21, 2021