Are you looking to be a pioneer in the field of high accuracy GNSS data collection? Do you want to maximize the return on investment of your geographic information system (GIS)? If you answered yes to either of these questions, the Bad Elf Pioneer Package is for you!
The Bad Elf Pioneer Package is the ultimate way to start confidently collecting high-accuracy GNSS data with the best hardware and software on the market. Getting started is simple. Just follow work through these simple steps.
It helps to understand what type of data you intend to collect and what types of associated spatial accuracy you need to achieve. If you need guidance in making a selection, a pre-sales consultation is available. Depending on the receiver you choose, the Pioneer Package comes with either a mono-pod or a field pole.
The software you select depends on what type of field data collection you intend to do. Bad Elf receivers work great with all of the Esri mobile apps on iOS, Android, and Windows. Specifically, Bad Elf offers custom training for the Esri ArcGIS ecosystem of software. Training is customizable to your software of choice and fitted for your organization’s needs. And don’t worry, we can help you purchase Esri software and help you install it.
Please note: application and license cost is not included in the Pioneer Package and is paid for separately. Our goal is your total success. We leave no stone unturned.
- collecting high-accuracy GNSS data with your Bad Elf receiver and the app of choice
- understanding and applying the fundamentals of geodesy for your field data collection
- authoring best management practices (BMP) and workflows specific to your organization's needs
- troubleshooting potential issues while collecting data
- instructing others in your organization with the knowledge gained during the training