Benchmark and compare communities
- Get information for the exact area you need—including standard geographies (down to the Census block group level), hand-drawn shapes, or rings or drive times around a location.
- Access thousands of demographic, Census, health, crime, and business variables to formulate better policy decisions.
- Go beyond basic demographics to really understand the behaviors and preferences of people living in any area using Esri's detailed segmentation profiles.
- Use custom comparison reports to determine where to best allocate resources for greatest community impact.
- Quickly find areas with greatest need by using customizable search criteria with the Smart Map Search wizard.
- Determine where to allocate grant funding based on population need.
- Better plan for the future by understanding trends using past data and future projections.
Reach and Inform
- Communicate policy decisions with data and reports customized to your location.
- Illustrate the unique characteristics of your area using interactive color-coded maps to attract businesses and residents.
- Reach the public by publishing reports and maps to your website or use the API to allow the community to generate their own reports and analysis.
- Use a variety of map types, including web maps from ArcGIS Online, to clearly and concisely communicate information.
Not ready to sign up but need a demographic report right away? Buy amazingly accurate and timely demographics reports about location in the U.S. for $50.00 each, no subscription needed.