Connect, transform, automate
Integrate apps and data by eliminating boundaries between data format, storage, and transport technologies. Access not just geodatabases but hundreds of different files, databases, services, feeds, and more. Freely leverage data such as vector, raster, text, tabular, markup, notation, or binary.
Created in partnership with Safe Software, the industry leaders in ETL technology, ArcGIS Data Interoperability breaks down silos and delivers value.
- Transform data on the fly
- Work with industry standards such as CSV, CAD, JSON, XML, and RSS
- Leverage OGC formats such as GML and CityGML, WFS, and KML/KMZ
- Convert between formats using tools for quick import/export
- Author, document, run, and publish interoperability tools within ArcGIS
- Read and write support for Apple's Indoor Mapping Data Format (IMDF)
- Bring CAD-created BIM data in Industry Foundation Classes IFC or Revit RVZ files into ArcGIS
- Manage and use authenticated connections to web apps and web storage
- Leverage FME Workbench (.fmw) files directly as Spatial ETL tool source files
Share your work on the web
Use ArcGIS Data Interoperability for Server to share your maps and spatial extract, transform, and load (ETL) tools. Improve productivity and increase data analysis capacity. Available on Windows only for ArcGIS Enterprise Advanced and ArcGIS Enterprise Standard.