Esri S-57 Viewer is an add-on that allows ArcMap users to visualize S-57 data in compliance with S-52 standards and specifications for chart content and display aspects.
With the Esri S-57 Viewer, you can
Visualize S-57 data using S-52 standards
- Query and analyze your S-57 data using various ArcMap
- Overlay your S-57 data with other supported ArcGIS formats
- Apply various S-52 properties such as Color Scheme or Safety Contour Depth
What You Get
Supported S-57 Based Product Specifications
- AML edition 1.0, 2.1, and 3.0
- ENC edition 3.0, 3.1, 3.1.1, and 3.1.2
- IENC edition 2.0, 2.1 and 2.2
- MIO edition 4
The Esri S-57 Viewer add-on requires ArcMap. System requirements are determined by the current product version and platform configuration you are using. Please select the ArcMap version for details:
Free Download— Esri S-57 Viewer Add-on
Please note: If you have modified any of the control files associated with the Esri S-57 Viewer in version 188.8.131.52 and wish to retain them, please back them up before uninstalling that version. Version 184.108.40.206 will install new control files. You may replace version 220.127.116.11 control files with version 18.104.22.168 to retain your changes. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
To use the Esri S-57 Viewer, complete the following steps:
- Uninstall any previous versions of the Esri S-57 Viewer or S-57 Viewer Sample before installing a newer version.
- Select the version for download:
Esri S-57 Viewer version 22.214.171.124
- Double click on setup.msi located in the Esri S-57 Viewer folder. The Esri S-57 Viewer Setup dialog box appears.
- The Esri S-57 Viewer has been successfully installed message appears once the installation is complete.