Transforming an MSDI into a Modern Hydrospatial Infrastructure
This webinar will cover the basics of a Marine Spatial Data Infrastructure (MSDI), including how to create or enhance using powerful geospatial technology. Additional topics will include why this MSDI or hydrospatial infrastructure serves as the catalyst for transformation into a modern hydrospatial agency that can address the needs of preparing for an interconnected world.
Sentence case category
In this webinar, you will learn about
- What "hydrospatial" means?
- Building an MSDI and real-world examples using Esri technology.
- Geographic information system (GIS) technology trends influencing MSDIs.
- The United Nations (UN) Integrated Geospatial Information Framework and its connection to UN Sustainable Development Goals.
- The S-100 Universal Hydrographic Data Model as a catalyst for change.