Maximize Field Technology for Police, Fire, and Emergency Management
Download the FirstNet Ready Toolkit to enable real-time field mobility:
Enable Law Enforcement :
Get started with a Situational Awareness Viewer and the Tactical Operations Surveillance Solution that allows commanders and first-responders in the field to understand and share actionable intelligence in planned and unplanned events/incidents.
- View and Analyze Incident Information
- Display real-time location of resources
- Real-time field intelligence for effective decision-making
- Monitor field operations with up to the minute updates
Begin your agency’s response strategy with the Situational Awareness Viewer and Fire Safety Survey Solution to dynamically communicate information and established workflows, ultimately providing decision-makers with real-time information.
- Understand Incident Impact on critical infrastructure and human populations
- Display real-time updates of field personnel and event status
- Conduct fire safety surveys for community risk reduction
Transform Emergency Management:
As part of the suite of the applications available in the FirstNet network, the Situational Awareness Viewer and Damage Assessment Solution can be used by field and command center personnel to immediately understand the impact of an incident on public infrastructure and human populations.
- Understand Incident Impact
- Full situational awareness from planned and unplanned events
- Analyze Real-time display of resources around the incident area
- Conduct initial damage assessments
FirstNet-Ready Field Mobility Tools
Web apps built on ArcGIS include built-in tools so you can create 2D and 3D web apps for police, fire, and emergency management workflows. They are user-friendly, flexible, and full of GIS functionality and allow for the display and analysis of data on any device without writing code.
Download FirstNet Ready Toolkit
Esri works with Law Enforcement, Fire / Rescue, and Emergency Management Agencies nationwide to develop new tools and use cases that you can deploy within your agency. Be the first to receive the latest updates, tools, and research.