Discover the benefits and challenges of cloud migration and collaboration
The architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry experiences some of the most challenging IT environments and demanding requirements. AEC firms often serve numerous clients; work with large, complex files; have a distributed team of professionals who need high-performance access to Esri COTS software; and must update services in real time. The cloud helps by mobilizing workflows, modernizing access, and accelerating GIS. Cloud-based collaboration streamlines database access, instills confidence in content control, increases communication, and minimizes content silos.
Migrating an entire Esri enterprise stack can be complex but can also yield significant rewards. In this webinar, Fishbeck shares the ins and outs of migration to modernize its traditional infrastructure, the partnership with ROK Technologies, and the benefits it now receives by being in the cloud.
You'll hear about the following:
- The challenges faced with its on-premises, precloud deployment
- Why leaders considered a move and how they achieved approval
- What the migration process looked like
- How the cloud has helped move its GIS forward
- Key advice for other GIS leaders who may be considering a move
Watch the recording here.