Why is my credit card being declined?
If your credit card is declined, there are a few reasons why that might happen:
- The credit card is expired—please verify that your card has not expired.
- You have reached or exceeded your credit limit—please verify with your credit card issuer.
- You have exceeded your daily charge limit—please verify with your credit card issuer.
- There may be technical issues—generally an error message will appear if this is the case.
- The billing information may be incorrect—please make sure you're using the address linked to the card.
If you have problems submitting your credit card payment, you can contact email@example.com for help.