SUS Launches the #1 Leading Utilities Customer Engagement Platform
SUS Launches the #1 Leading Utilities Customer Engagement platform:
Smart Customer Mobile (SCM™) at CS Week 2014
Los Angeles, CA–March 12, 2014 Smart Utility Systems (SUS), the leading provider of mobile solutions and advisory services to utility and energy companies, will be launching and providing live demonstrations of its newest version of the industry leading Customer Engagement solution- Smart Customer Mobile (SCM™) at CS Week 2014. SUS will be exhibiting in Booth #225 also known as the Cyber Café, May 6th – 9th in San Antonio, Texas as a Gold Sponsor.
Smart Customer Mobile (SCM™) is the #1 Customer Engagement Mobile and Portal platform providing true value to Utilities and Energy companies for their planned and future Smart Grid investments. Smart Customer Mobile solution provides the following key features and benefits:
- Real Time Two-Way Communication (Outages/Service Notifications, etc.)
- Mobile/Portal Bill Pay
- Demand Response (Load Predictability & Grid Management)
- Consumer Service Analytics/BI Reporting
- Energy Efficiency Programs & Rebates/Achieves Green Button Initiatives
- Integrates easily with Existing Infrastructures/Cloud Hosting
- Integrated Solar , PEV & HAN Modules
- Increases Customer Satisfaction/Immense Customer Calls Saving
According to CS Week 2013 interviews, utility customer service executives are looking to engage with their customers by allowing online bill payment, offering educational tips for cost savings and effectively communicating in real-time all while keeping things simple and user-friendly. SCM™ meets all of these needs while working with utilities existing infrastructure making implementation hassle-free. Alternatively, SUS also offers its clients a secured cloud hosted solution option should that be the client’s preference. Smart Customer Mobile offers convenience and control to both utilities and their customers providing true value to everyone.
- Utilities have the ability to control and customize which of the 12 modules they would like to offer their customers through a matching portal site
- Utilities can conveniently communicate with their customers through two-way communication
- SCM™ also offers additional control to utilities by helping eliminate printed statements and reducing manual processes
- The mobile solution provides convenience to customers by allowing them to connect to utilities any time, any place and on any devices
- Customers have control by being able to track their usage, set goals, make payments and more
The highlighted features of SCM version 8.1 include but are not limited to:
- Convenient online payment with the ability to consolidate bills
- Easy outage reporting with the capability of attaching pictures and videos
- Accurate & timely usage information with the ability to track usage and set goals
- Rebate programs and tips to promote energy efficiency and cost savings
- Ability to manage and control home appliances and devices through Smart Home
SUS is also pleased to announce its inclusion in the Green Button Connect My Data program. The Smart Customer Mobile (SCM™) and Smart Customer Portal (SCP™) platform has been developed to work with customer energy use data downloaded from the San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) Green Button tool. Through a simple registration process, SUS offers San Diego Utility residential customers graphical insight to their energy usage patterns, giving them more visibility into their consumption and the chance to save money. The Green Button Connect program is a perfect fit for SCM applications.
CS Week 2014
CS Week is the premier utility customer service conference for managers and executives at investor owned utilities, cooperatives, municipalities and government entities. The annual convention features CS Week Executive Summit, CS Week Key Account Forum, CS Week College, CS Week Expanding Excellence Awards, the CS Week Synergy Groups, the 60+ workshops of CS Week Conference, and the largest Exhibit Hall in meter-to-cash and customer service-related Smart Infrastructure.
Smart Utility Systems
Smart Utility Systems is a business solutions company that focuses on the Energy and Utility sector. SUS leverages cutting edge technology to offer its Smart Software Solutions and Consulting & Advisory Services to major Energy & Utilities and support their Smart Grid initiatives. Its flagship solutions include SCM™ - Smart Customer Mobile, SMW™ - Smart Mobile Workforce, SAB™ - Smart Analytics + Big Data and Cyber and Physical Security. Follow SUS on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Furthermore, in order to make our solutions seamless and easily integrated with other solutions we have partnered with Esri, SAP and Oracle. Esri is an international supplier of Geographic Information System software, web GIS and geo database management applications. SAP is a multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in data centers.
Smart Utility Systems