Collector for ArcGIS
Collector for ArcGIS improves the efficiency of your field work force and the accuracy of your GIS. Use your iOS or Android device to collect and update information in the field, whether connected or disconnected. From damage reports and service requests to places of historical interest—create the data that matters most to your organization.
- Take your maps and data offline, and sync your collected information once reconnected
- Find places, plan routes and get directions.
- Improve your data quality with map-driven forms.
- Share captured photos and videos.
- Configure the app to fit your organization’s workflow.
- Display data in the Operations Dashboard.
Because Collector for ArcGIS is a feature of ArcGIS Online, you will need an ArcGIS Online free trial or paid subscription or Portal for ArcGIS account to use the app.