Supporting Industry-Specific Workflows
Esri offers a suite of instructor-led courses for analysts and other professionals who use ArcGIS to support industry applications and specific missions, such as keeping the lights on or responding quickly to crimes and natural disasters. Courses use realistic industry examples and data to teach geospatial concepts and best practices for ArcGIS. The offerings include the following:
- Using ArcGIS for Geospatial Intelligence
- Using ArcGIS for Mining Geoscience Workflows
- Using ArcGIS for Public Safety Workflows
- Using ArcGIS for Water Utility Workflows
- Working with Geometric Networks for Utilities
Maximizing Conference Value with Hands-On Learning
The Hands-On Learning Lab is a popular destination at Esri and user group conferences throughout the United States. The lab is dedicated to supporting professionals who want to expand their GIS skill sets by practicing with ArcGIS software and related technology. Each lab provides a menu of complimentary, self-paced lessons on a variety of desktop, server, and online topics. Esri instructors are available to answer questions, and reservations are not required.
- View upcoming events that feature the Hands-On Learning Lab.
- To request a Hands-On Learning Lab for your event, contact your Esri account manager.
The Esri Technical Certification Program recognizes qualified individuals who are proficient in best practices for Esri software. Exams are available at multiple levels in the desktop, developer, and enterprise domains, supporting people’s professional development goals in a variety of roles and at various stages in their careers. Organizations that rely on Esri technology use these certifications to enhance their strategic workforce capabilities.