Come and party with your fellow geogeeks in San Diego’s Waterfront Park and the Maritime Museum of San Diego. There will be great food, awesome entertainment, interactive games and activities (did someone say photo booths?) for the whole family. Don't miss the fireworks show at 8:45 p.m.!
Are you excited? Get your wristbands on – they are required for entry. And get one for each of your guests now!
Purchase a Guest ticket Here →
TMusical Performances by:
- The Red Hot Band
- Ryan Hiller
- David de Alva
- Jessica Lerner
- Mike Officer
- Millionaire Beach Bums
- Beverly Belles
Balboa Park Museums and Special Exhibits
Wristbands are the ultimate accessory for this party
Wristbands are required for entrance to the party. You must have your party wristband on before riding the shuttle at the San Diego Convention Center.
Esri UC Attendees
Getting your wristband is simple - scan your badge on Wednesday or Thursday at the following locations:
- Activities Desk in Grand Lobby D
- Information Desk in Grand Lobby
(Please note you will not be allowed to ride the shuttle without a wristband.)
You may purchase quest wristbands in advance for $50 each through the UC Activities Registration system.
Guest Tickets may also be purchased in San Diego at:
- Activies Desk in Grand Lobby D
- Balboa Park House of Hospitality or the Naturla History Museum
Children aged 12 and under receive complimentary admission and don't need wristbands when accompanied by a registered attendee.
Continuous round-trip shuttle transportation will be provided from the front entrance of the San Diego Convention Center to Balboa Park.
- The first bus loads at the Convention Center at %:00 p.m.
- The last bus leaves Balboa Park at 10:30 p.m.
Shuttles leaving Balboa Park will drop passengers off at 4th Avenue and E Street (near Horton Plaza and the Gaslamp Quarter) or at the San Diego Convention Center.
- Smoking is not permitted at Balboa Park
- All food, ice water, lemonade, coffee, and tea are provided compliments of Esri.
- If you wish to consume alcoholic beverages, please be sure to bring your ID. Designated areas will require an ID to enter for 21 and over patrons only. All bars will require an ID to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- A bag check in not available at the park; please leave you bags and backpacks in your hotel.
- It can get chilly at night in San Diego - so you may need a light sweater or coat to stay warm.