ArcView 3.3 includes faster ArcView Projection Utility.
Esri announces the release of ArcView 3.3. Upgrade today and enjoy the following new features and updates:
- Updated ArcView Projection Utility offers up to three times faster projecting and reprojecting of shapefiles in addition to faster start-up times for the utility
- Expanded ArcSDE data support with Database Access 2.1c
- Support for PC ARC/INFO 4.0 double-precision coverages
- Improved raster support with updates to the ERDAS IMAGINE and NITF Image Support extensions
- New and updated Esri Data & Maps 2002 CD set with eight CDs of data (see What's New in Esri Data & Maps)
- Updated Crystal Decisions' (formerly Seagate Software) Crystal Reports version 8.5
- Numerous other enhancements and quality improvements
ArcView 3.3 is available on Windows 98 SE/Me, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and UNIX.
Visit www.esri.com/arcview3x for more information on ArcView 3.3. To purchase ArcView 3.3 in the United States, visit www.esri.com/shop, call 1-800-447-9778, contact your local reseller, or call your Esri regional office. Outside the United States, contact your local Esri distributor.