Service Credits Estimator Scenario Example
Publishing a Public-facing Web Map Using a Hybrid Approach
An organization with a 100 named user subscription is using ArcGIS Online hosted services as well as their own ArcGIS for Server services.
The organization is using:
- A basemap published as a service with an on-premises ArcGIS for Server installation
- A feature service hosted in ArcGIS Online
- Spreadsheets and map packages stored in ArcGIS Online
The data transfer rate for the 100 named users is high and includes sharing and downloading of map packages created by ArcGIS for Desktop users.
Total service credits used per year:
- Data transfer for 100 named users accessing data stored in ArcGIS Online at a high rate: 18,000 service credits
- A feature service hosted in ArcGIS Online: 4 service credits
- 40 GB storage space for spreadsheets and map packages: 576 service credits
Total service credits used: 18,580
View this scenario in the Service Credits Estimator.