Service Credits Estimator Scenario Example
Publishing a Public-Facing Map Using a Hybrid Approach
An organization with a 100-named-user subscription is using ArcGIS Online hosted services as well as its own ArcGIS for Server services.
The organization is using:
- A basemap published as a service with an on-premises ArcGIS for Server installation
- A 1.5 MB feature service hosted in ArcGIS Online
- 40 GB of spreadsheets and map packages stored in ArcGIS Online
Total service credits used per year:
- Data transfer is included in the ArcGIS Online subscription and doesn't use any service credits
- A 1.5 MB feature service hosted in ArcGIS Online over a one-year period: 4 service credits
- 40 GB storage space per month for spreadsheets and map packages over a one-year period: 576 service credits
Total service credits used: 580
View this scenario in the Service Credits Estimator.