Desktop Analysis with ArcGIS Online Data Export and Tile Map Service
An organization with 40 desktop GIS analysts is using a hosted feature service for monthly reporting on sales territories. The analysts export county boundaries from an ArcGIS Online hosted feature service to perform analysis locally, using their desktop GIS.
The organization is using:
- A tile basemap hosted in ArcGIS Online and used by 40 desktop GIS analysts
- A basemap generated and stored in ArcGIS Online and updated 3 times per year
Total service credits used per year:
- Data transfer is included in the ArcGIS Online subscription and doesn't use any service credits
- A 1.5 MB feature service hosted in ArcGIS Online over a one-year period: 4 service credits
- A tile map service generated at the state level geography and updated three times per year: 17,152 service credits
Total service credits used: 17,156
View this scenario in the Service Credits Estimator.