Service Credits Estimator Scenario
Desktop Analysis with ArcGIS Online Data Export and Tile Map Service
An organization with 40 desktop GIS analysts is using a hosted feature service for monthly reporting on sales territories. The analysts export county boundaries from an ArcGIS Online hosted feature service to perform analysis locally, using their desktop GIS. As a result, the organization expects their 40 GIS analysts to have a higher than average data transfer requirement.
The organization is using the following:
Total service credits used per year:
- A tile basemap hosted in ArcGIS Online and used by 40 desktop GIS analysts
- A basemap generated and stored in ArcGIS Online and updated 3 times per year
Total service credits used: 24,356
- Data transfer for 40 named users accessing data stored in ArcGIS Online at an higher than average rate: 7,200 service credits
- A feature service hosted in ArcGIS Online: 4 service credits
- A tile map service generated at the state level geography and updated three times per year: 17,152 service credits
View this scenario in the Service Credits Estimator.