ArcGIS for Aviation: Airports assists airports and their consultants in managing, performing quality control, and analyzing their airport data for regulatory compliance such as the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Airports GIS program, EUROCONTROL's Aeronautical Data Quality (ADQ), and ICAO's Electronic Terrain and Obstacle Data (eTOD) requirements. The product provides a complete GIS platform including tools, templates, and workflows that introduce efficiencies and new capabilities into the planning, maintenance, and day-to-day operations of airports.
With ArcGIS for Aviation: Airports you can:
- Use the preconfigured map templates as-is or easily customize them to an airport's specific requirements
- Automate data validation using the more than 450 preconfigured checks developed from FAA's AC 150/5300-18 specification
- Simplify the editing environment with preconfigured data editing templates
- Easily create and visualize FAA Part 77, AC 150/5300-18, and ICAO Annex 14 & 15 Obstacle Identification Surfaces
- Automate the export of Airports GIS data to AC 150/5300-18 compliant shapefiles for submission to FAA