The GeoPlanner development team will be working in the Convention Center main Expo hall in the Apps and 3D areas. Stop by to meet the team, ask questions, and share your comments about GeoPlanner, Planning, Green Infrastructure and Geodesign.
Here’s a list of GeoPlanner sessions at the UC:
GeoPlanner for ArcGIS: An Introduction – Get an introduction to GeoPlanner as a lightweight-easy to use web app that enables you to quickly propose, visualize, and test ideas. This session will cover analysis, design and scenario comparison so you can understand GeoPlanner’s effectiveness in planning across different industries.
- Tuesday, July 11, 4:00-4:30 PM, SDCC – Tech Theater 18 Exhibit Hall A
- Thursday, July 13, 11:00 am – 11:30 am, SDCC – Tech Theater 18 Exhibit Hall A
- Wednesday, July 12, 1:30 pm – 2:45 pm, SDCC – Room 05 A
- Tuesday, July 11, 5:00 pm – 5:30 pm, SDCC – Tech Theater 18 Exhibit Hall A
- Wednesday, July 12, 10:00 am – 10:30 am, SDCC – Tech Theater 19 Exhibit Hall
GeoPlanner: Create, Analyze, and Report on Alternative Planning Scenarios – This session covers GeoPlanner examples including land use, re-zoning and green infrastructure planning. Presenters focus on a complete, easy-to-use, web-based planning approach that seeks to envision, update, and engage.
- Tuesday July 11, 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm, SDCC – Demo Theater 12 – Apps
GeoPlanner for ArcGIS: Configuring for Use in Your Organization – Learn how to customize and create GeoPlanner templates so you can work with indicators, symbols, attributes and default values that are specific to your planning practice or domain.
- Tuesday, July 11, 9:30 am – 10:15 am, SDCC – Demo Theater 12 – Apps
GeoPlanner will be featured in Exhibit Hall B1 in the ArcGIS Apps for the Office section. It will also be featured in the 3D section.
Don’t forget that you can try GeoPlanner for free! If you don’t have a license, follow these instructions on how to access a free trial. Click on the Don’t have an ArcGIS Online subscription link.
Search the UC Agenda and review the User Conference Home Page for more information. Stop by the sessions and exhibitions to learn, ask questions, and meet some of our team members. We look forward to seeing you at the UC!